Hometown: Ashland, Kentucky
Birthdate: September 10, 1967
Family: Wife Amanda and Daughter Alexis
- Born and raised in Ashland, KY.
- Started racing cars at fifteen years old.
- Scored his first dirt late model feature event in the state of Virginia in 1984
- Surpassed the 100 career heat-race win mark in 2009
- In 1997, Francis was given one of Kentucky’s highest honors. For his achievements in the auto racing arena, the governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky recognized Francis as an “official and honorary” Kentucky Colonel
- 2nd in 2013 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series points
- 2014 National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame inductee